1. Find Slovenia!
(look at the picture)
a) yellow country b) black country c) red country d) green country
2. Which are our neighbouring countries?
3. Which mountain is in our coat of arms?
a) Stol b) Triglav c) Špik
4. Fill in the gaps!
Slovenia, officially named ________________, is a country in _______ Europe touching ______ (which mountain range?) and bordering ____________ (which sea?). Slovenia borders ________ on the west, ________ on the south and east, ______ on the northeast, and _______ on the north, and also has a small portion of coastline along the Adriatic Sea. It covers an area of ______ square kilometres (7,827 sq mi) and has a population of __________ . The capital and largest city is ________.
5. Who wrote the Slovenian national anthem?
a) Ivan Cankar b) France Prešeren c) Valentin Vodnik
6. Who is the President of the Republic of Slovenia?
a) Danilo Türk b) Borut Pahor c) Ivo Josipovic
7. Name 3 most well known places in Slovenia!
8. When did Slovenia became independent?
9. Which cave is one of UNESCO world heritage sites?
10. Which horse breed is Slovenia known for?
Made by: Anja and Ana