This user has not been approved yet

BONFIRE SAFETY!

Fife Fire and Rescue

41 Views
Tuesday 25th Fife Fire and Rescue came in to talk to us about safety near sparklers, fireworks and bonfires.

SPARKLERS:
Every one loves sparklers but they are very dangerous and some people don't realise that they are likes of when you hold them every one should be wearing gloves because they can seriously burn your hands and if an infant picks a sparkler from the ground and is still hot owwwwwwwwww!

BONFIRES:
Bonfires are extremely dangerous especially if you put plastic in it NOT GOOD! DEFINITALY DO NOT JUMP OVER IT :(
Comments
Sorry! Name can't be blank
Sorry! Email can't be blankYour email address doesn't seem to be valid. Best check that!
Nobody has left a comment yet ...
Spark the discussion - leave the first comment!
More Like This
Sorry, you don't have permission to see this content. | Login
Sorry, you don't have permission to see this content. | Login