Now we’d like to ask you few questions and check if you have watched
the video carefully.
1. Match the words with definitions.
1. Shopping centre
2. type of polish dessert
3. polish provinces
4. special type of polish meat
5. Polish Royal Palace
2. Match the headwords with right city.
1. European Centre of Culture
2. phoenix city
4. Karol Wojtyla
5. Palace of Culture and Science
6. textile industry
7. the capital city
8. city of 4 cultures
3. Match the people with a right description.
A. Lech Walesa
B. Frédéric François Chopin
C. Andrzej Tadeusz Bonawentura Kosciuszko
D. Nicolaus Copernicus
E. Adam Malysz
1. the first Polish racing driver to compete in Formula One
2. He is a national hero in Poland,Lithuania, the United States and Belarus
3. one of the best and most successful ski jumpers in history, winning 4
individual Olympic Games medals.
4. politician, trade-union organizer, andhuman-rights activist
5. astronomer and the first person to formulate a comprehensiveheliocentric
6. a pioneer in the field of radioactivity and the first person honored
with two Nobel Prizes
7. film director. Recipient of an honorary Oscar
8. Polish composer, virtuoso pianist, and music teacher, of French–Polish