1. First we mould our diva shape out of clay, you can do any shape you want but you have out of two methods pinch pot or the coil method.
2. Secondly you leave your diva lamps to go all hard.
3. Then when the diva lamps has harden you paint your diva in metallic paints so it stands out.
4. Next leave it to dry when it has dried you can decorate your diva however you want to ,here are some ideas of the decorations ribbon and sequins the yr5and6 classes used those decorations to stick on our diva lamps.
5. Finally you can give your diva to someone as an surprise or keep it and take it home.